The US$600 glasses are controlled via an Android-based remote with an interactive trackpad and it can do pretty much anything:
• Special see-through imaging tech allowing you to watch flicks while "experiencing the real world", though you may not want to, given that everyone is staring at you and your huge glasses.
• Holds up to 1GB of Android-based games and apps.
• Connects to WiFi for checking email, browsing the web, reading e-books, watching YouTube/Vimeo, and streaming content from even the most elaborate Flash-enabled sites, so... p*rn!
• Runs 6hrs on a full charge -- if you're watching p*rn for any longer, it may be time to get help.
• Pumps out Dolby Mobile surround sound through detachable custom earbuds.
• Supports microSDHC cards for up to 32GB memory, something you probably erased trying to repeatedly cure your "glaucoma".
Can’t say more awesome than that.