NecesCity is a sophisticated and savvy digital magazine dedicated to Hong Kong’s male tastemakers. Through our website and regular email tips, NecesCity delivers trusted content to a loyal fraternity of urbane Hong Kong gentleman with the latest and hottest in nightlife, entertaining, dining, events, travel, style and everything in between.
September 2013: We are thrilled to announce that Localiiz, the online marketing platform for Hong Kong SMEs, has just acquired us. We will continue to operate as a stand-alone brand retaining our unique voice and know that with Localiiz’s expertise we can take NecesCity to the next level.
Henning Voss, our Co-Founder had this to say on the acquisition. ‘We are immensely proud of what we have done with NecesCity but see this merger as a fantastic opportunity to really grow the brand’.
Last Updated: 4 September 2013
Sales & Marketing Manager, NecesCity.com (Hong Kong)
Posted:17 March 2014
N.B. Only Hong Kong residents/valid work visa holders will be considered for the position.
Job Description: Reporting directly to the Managing Director the successful applicant will foster marketing relationships with key partners, and hold responsibility for the researching, targeting and building of new client relationships within the men’s luxury lifestyle space.
• Manage monthly sales and marketing objectives
• Research and target potential clients in luxury retail and hospitality space suited to the NecesCity demographic
• Develop a sales pipeline and lead new business development
• Pitch new and existing clients with both current products, new products and opportunities
• Ensure that client needs and requirements are understood, interpreted and communicated accurately and that expectations are managed at all times.
• Schedule and manage the on-time delivery of editorial content working with colleagues ensuring content is to the highest standard
• Formulate marketing proposals and identify partners for collaboration in-line with meeting marketing objectives
• Maintain and further develop a social media strategy to increase engagement with NecesCity fans
• Produce monthly reports of company wide marketing, sales and editorial content activity
• Minimum of 4 years prior experience in sales and account management
• Preferably experienced in new business development with large multinational clients
• Must have a passion and knowledge of web-based businesses and men’s lifestyle industry
• Natural self-starter, with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Highly-driven to meet sales targets
• Very organized individual with a methodical approach to complete a variety of tasks and projects
Good remuneration package and incentives offered for the right candidate Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am – 6.30pm
How To Apply